Surf Sojourn (mid-range boat) is one of the most experienced surf safari boats working the Maldives island chain. With its captain Hussain, who has been onboard since its launch date, this safari has seen all there is to be seen in the Maldives, most importantly, every Maldives surf point has been explored by this safari.
This surf charter takes individual or exclusive bookings, and you can have this boat exclusively with a group of your surfing mates with a group as little as 4 surfers.
There are 5 twin cabins, so the boat is able to take up to 8~10 surfers, which all have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, new bed linen and towels. Capacity on open charters (non-exclusive groups) is set at 8 surfers to ensure a comfortable trip and the best small group experience in the water!
Upgrades to Surf Sojourn for 2017 include a shaded bimimi sundeck, board racks to comfortably accommodate your surfboards and all new bed linen and bath towels.
Surf Sojourn is a great value for money and with its experienced crew, she will deliver in 2018 and beyond.
From R37 500 per person. Based on a minimum of 8 pax.
• Airport meet & greet
• Group return airport transfers (individual transfers at extra cost)
• Return domestic flights
• Welcome pack
• Surf Tax
• Early bird discount
• 10 Nights in an air-conditioned twin cabin
• 3 Hearty buffet meals daily
• Unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water
• Expert Surf Guide
• 5m Dinghy (tender)
• Use of basic snorkeling & fishing gear
• Maldivian Beach BBQ (only when weather permits)
• International flights (please enquire with us)
• Travel insurance (we can assist)
• Alcohol is available for purchase
• Photography and Videography (upon request)
• 30ft surf/dive dhoni available for hire ($200 p/d)
The Surf Sojourn is capable of travelling to Remote Northern Atolls (e.g. Baa) or south to the Central Atolls (Meemu and Thaa). This is recommended for 10 day voyages as great value way to find uncrowded waves. A fuel surcharge of US$2000 is applied to the whole voyage if the group want head beyond North and South Male Atolls.
**PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR AVAILABLE DATES**
Male North Atolls trip also available for R28 000 per person, based on 8 pax.
• Length: 70 ft
• Beam: 22 ft
• Cabins: 5 twin share
• Air-conditioning: All rooms
• Cruising speed: 8 knots
• Water Desal. plant
• Generators: X two
• Main Engine: Volvo
• Dinghy tender:14 ft with 25 HP Yamaha
• Crew: Six