Uncrowded surf, crystal clear, warm water, just you and your mates! If that’s what you are searching for, you need to be on this trip!
Arrive in Ballito with beachfront accommodation, road trippin up North where you spend a night game viewing, then take a scenic route through the sandy roads of the Elephant Reserve, where you will arrive at one of Mozambiques best kept secrets, Bella Rocha.
Only a handful of rustic houses scatter the landscape. This place is idyllic and as isolated as it gets. Surf every day, hang out with the local kids on the beach, chill in a hammock, go fishing, check out our water mammal friends in the line up - dolphins, whale sharks and migratory humpback whales, turtle trekking under a open starry sky, bonfires, beers and having a damn good time!
There are no shops, except for one shebeen, so everything gets catered for you.
Season: All year round, however most consistent from March - August.
Boardshorts in summer and spring suit in winter
After surfing for 5 solid days, we head on to Ponta do Ouro for the best peri-peri chicken overlooking the lake. Surf the next day and head back to Ballito. The following day we fly to J-bay and experience a world class wave on your doorstep! Kiff local vibes, great food and cooking surf!
Great for families, couples and groups.
- Accommodation and transport for 14 nights with a Guide
- Braai at a local’s home on the first night
- 2 Breakfast vouchers in Ballito
- Lunch on route + 1 Dinner at Hluhluwe, soft drinks, tea & coffee + Game Drive
- 3 x meals per day + snacks, only at Praia de Bella Rocha (excludes alcohol)
- Water, tea, coffee and soft drinks per day, only at Praia de Bella Rocha
- Entrance to Elephant Park
- Jetski assist only at Praia de Bella Rocha
- Fishing / Snorkelling + Game Viewing in the Elephant Reserve
- Day trip to Santa Maria with lunch (excludes alcohol)
- Internal flights to Jeffrey’s Bay
- 5 x Breakfast vouchers in Jbay
- Final night dinner at a local restaurant (excludes alcohol)
- Unlimited surfing
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks not mentioned
- Food not mentioned
- Fishing, snorkeling, dolphin excursions not mentioned above
- International flights
Price: from R35 000 per person (based on minimum 2 pax)
1 Night Ballito
1 Night Hluhluwe
5 Nights Elephant Reserve, Mozambique
1 Night Ponta do Ouro
1 Night Ballito
5 Nights J-bay