Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. Blessed with thriving vegetation & pristine waters, the Island of White Gold finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the North Male Atoll. Set in 83 acres of lush tropical beach property near Kani Beach on Lhohifushi Island the resort’s design enables it to blend into its surroundings being one of the best resort in Maldives. Discover a paradise hidden away in plain sight where the sun rises painting the skies in rich orange hues and the gentle waves of the Indian Ocean caress the shore with grace.
|01 March – 31 May||USD675||USD795||USD1075|
|01 June – 30 September||USD625||USD735||USD995|
|Return speedboat transfers||USD155 per person|
Rates are per room per night
- Lohis surf pass
- Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in the Banyan Restaurant daily
- 3 Snack buffets (morning tea/ afternoon tea/ midnight snack)
- All inclusive beverages (House pouring) in the Niyala Bar, Beach bar, Banyan Restaurant (during lunch & dinner) & Lohis bar
- Tennis (Daytime court with equipment), Gymnasium, Badminton, Table Tennis, Squash (daytime court with equipment), Pool table & Beach Volleyball
- 45 surfers or less at all times. All surfers visiting Hudhuranfushi must have surfer package
- Surf transfers twice daily to explore other waves in the local area as well as unlimited surfing at Lohi’s break
- Expert and friendly assistance from the dedicated surf-guides, Richard & Amy Kotch who live at the resort from March til October and 2 local Maldivian surf guides
- Non Surfing adults in the room will get a US $50.00 resort voucher per day and children will get 25USD resort voucher credit.This credit can be used against the F&B, Spa, Water Sports, Diving
Garden Villas are located throughout the island with convenient access to the hotel facilities.
Guests residing at our Beach Villas will be able to enjoy splendid views of the captivating horizon along with comfortable bedding and elegant furniture.
Ocean Villas places you atop the azure waters presenting the opportunity to examine the activity happening beneath the waves.
ACTIVITIES AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Male Tour
- Day and Night Fishing
- Sunset Cruise
- Island Hopping
- Submarine Tour
- Photo Flight
- Surf Trips to other Breaks
- Table Tennis
- Beach Volley Ball
- Kiddies pool
- Wind Surfing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving