The 21-meter long cruise boat, Cobia is conceived and built by the skilled Maldivian craftsmen for the Maldivian waters. This beautiful cruiser with its comfortable air-conditioned rooms accommodates a maximum of 9 passengers but for optimal comfort we recommend 8 passengers to have the boat exclusively for just you and your mates. With fewer passengers they provide more privacy and guarantee our full attention at all times.Its design and size enables it to cut through difficult and shallow waters and meander its way through winding channels between islands a common feature in Maldivian waters. Cobia can anchor at close proximity of the islands making your time on board the cruiser more enjoyable. On Cobia, we strive to provide value for money.
From €1822 per person
Airport meet & greet at Male airport and domestic terminals by The Perfect Wave ground services
Group return airport transfers (individual transfers at extra cost).
Return domestic flights for Total Maldives trips / One way domestic flight for trips starting or ending in Outer Atolls
The Perfect Wave welcome pack.
Comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned twin cabins
Full Board – 3 buffet meals daily (All you can eat)
Unlimited tea, coffee with espresso coffee at extra cost
Unlimited mineral water with The Perfect Wave refillable water bottle
5m Dinghy (tender)
SGA Trained Expert Surf Guide.
TPW Traveller Care Guarantee.
Use of basic snorkelling & fishing gear. (Equipment is basic hand lines and mask/snorkel & fins. If you want quality gear, please feel free to bring your own with you).
TPW Quality Assurance Guarantee.
Maldivian Specialty Beach BBQ (Central & Southern Atolls only when weather and surf permits)
Maldivian US$6 per person/night Green Tax.
Meals on the boats are all-you-can-eat and are a mixture of Maldivian, Sri Lankan and western dishes. The chefs are also willing to adjust the menu to suit individual needs if required. You can advise us after you book if you have any allergies and we can advise the chef before your trip. For Breakfast, tea, coffee, fruit, juice, toast, cereals and eggs and/or pancakes are provided. Lunch & dinner is a banquet of five different dishes with daily variations including fresh fish & tuna dishes, curries, rice and pasta dishes, vegetables and salads. Meat dishes are provided but usually we try to provide fresh food from the local environment. Evening meals are followed by dessert and lunch is followed by a fruit dish. Tea and coffee is served after all meals. A bunch of bananas ripen on deck and you can eat these as you wish. Water is also free and you will be given your own Perfect Wave water bottle on arrival which you can put your name on and refill as you wish. This helps save the local environment from the pollution of using plastic bottles.
The Perfect Wave have teamed up with Awayco, a global surf gear rental company who carry a very wide range of quiver to rent for your next Maldives surf holiday. If you cannot or don’t want to carry your surfboard all the way to the Maldives, you can book your preferred surfboard from a Awayco range, and the board will wait for you in the Maldives. Our Awayco hub is at Kandooma Resort in North Male’. Please talk to us about how to organize the board pick-up for your surf charter holiday
- Local Photography service. US$50 for 10 photos of your choice. US$100 for full suite of photos. Camera used is a Canon 70D SLR and photos will be taken from land, boat or tender.
- Alcohol is available for purchase. If you have any special requests, please let us know well in advance and we will do our best to organize your favourite brand.
- 30-foot surf & dive dhoni available for hire – minimum 2 weeks notice (US$200/day).
- 5 cabins with attached toilets, all with hot and cold water.
- Year Built: 2005 Started Services: 2007.
- Hull Type: Composite Length: 21m. (LOA).
- Beam: 7m. Draft: 2.15m.
- Displacement: 57,780 Kg Cruising Speed: 9 -10 Knots.
- Power: 245HP Volvo Generators: Onan 20KW, Onan 6.5KW.
- AC Voltage: 220V DC Voltage: 12V, 24V.
- Fuel: 1800 Liter Fresh Water: 900 Liter.
- Desalination plant: 6000 Liter RO System Air Conditioner: with individual controller.
- Sewage: special antiseptic tanks with Cutter/Grinder pump.
- Tender / Dingy – 12ft with 40hp ( 6 – 8 surfers comfortably).
ON BOARD FACILITIES:
- Deck: Sun Deck with 1/3rd Shade.
- Dining: Out Door with two separate tables / Indoor in the Saloon.
- Bar: Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
- First aid kit.
- Audio / Video: Hi-Fi System, VCD, DVD, HD.
- Cultural shows (on request).
Southern / Outer Atolls:
It is often said that the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll (also named Huvadhoo Atoll) offers the best conditions of the Maldives. It works best in March, April, and September to November due to lighter winds, but has consistent waves all season long. It picks up more swell than any other Atoll in the Maldives and from every direction. The Gaafu Dhaalu area offers the greatest quantity and variety of spots. To almost every island on the outside of the atoll, you will find one or two breaks.There is everything from barreling and hollow walls to soft and never ending playful waves.
After you arrive in Male you will fly down south where our guide will pick you up at the local airport in the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll. Anchors are lifted and you head off to one of the main 8 breaks or to some of the other less known spots. The Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll offers the greatest variety of all atolls and most diverse breaks. You will find everything from mellow long board waves to the hollow barrels. Depending on the wind direction our experienced surf guide will find spots for you that are working best at the time. Most days, you will surf up to 6 hours or even longer if you can handle it! After some of the best surf of your life, you will be dropped off at the Gaafu Dhaalu airport and flown back to Male.