Belomond Eagle Island Camp in Botswanas Okavango Delta is the ultimate luxury safari paradise. Situated on remote Xaxaba island among a web of waterways and lush vegetation, it overlooks a lagoon that attracts a breathtaking variety of big game and exotic birds. Luxury tents are housed on raised wooden platforms, offering great views, and shaded by a traditional African thatch roof. The large private decks are furnished with easy chairs and a hammock, ideal for viewing wildlife, or for enjoying a private dinner in complete privacy. Tents feature en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, mosquito netting, safe, hairdryer, outside lounge area, intercom system to reception and private viewing deck.
3 Nights from R59 877 per person sharing
- Return flights from Maun to the camp
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 4* Belmond Eagle Island Lodge
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- All drinks including: Soft drinks, house wines, local beer, a select list of branded spirits and wines but excluding VSOP spirits, reserve wines and imported champagne.
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Botswana National Park Fee
- Game viewing activities daily
Flooded with light by day, our safari accommodation is indulgently cosy at night. Unwind in the soothing grey interior, punctuated by flashes of deep gold. Or stretch out on the oversized bed, framed by a stunning copper headboard. Best of all, each tented room boasts its own plunge pool and private deck—both perfect for soaking up the scenery.
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Oversized bed
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Walled outdoor shower
- Private plunge pool
- Air conditioning
- Full board
- Stocked minibar
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Same day laundry service
- 24-hour emergency facilities and communications
DELUXE TENTED ROOMS
Your luxury tented room is equipped with a daybed, desk, fully-stocked minibar and discreet air conditioning. An en-suite bathroom features a walled outdoor shower with a window overlooking the delta, a large indoor bathtub and walk-in wardrobe.
Dining area, Bar, Bush meals, Lounge, Swimming pool, Curio shop, Internet access, Satellite TV, 24-hour Emergency facilities, Satellite phone on request, Star-gazing telescope, Laundry, Reference library, Mokoro trips, Helicopter safaris, Fishing, Barge cruises, Walking safaris, Bird watching, Busy walks, Cultural village visits.