With the best view & location on the island, right in front of the wave and the sunset. If you’re planning a surf trip to Indonesia, then make sure you include a stay at Asu Surf Camp. Located in uncrowded Northern Sumatra, you will revel in the stoke of some of the best surf in the world, right at your doorstep, with modern conveniences like hot water and high speed internet to put shoots on your roots.
— Surfing season: April – October —
– Tidel pools
– Wifi access at the dining table
– Beach bonfires
– Trekking around the island
- Return airport pickup in Nias and a 2 hour scenic car ride to west coast harbor of Sirombu
- Return 30-45 minute speed boat ride to Asu
- 15Min walk from the beach to the point to arrive at Asu Camp, WE CARRY IN ALL YOUR GEAR.
- 3 Delicious meals a day of Indo and western variety, plus plenty of fresh fruit, juice, snacks, water, coffee, and tea
- Asu Surf break, right at your front door!
- Access to 9 other surf breaks by speedboat
- A comfortable bed for 10 nights, with top quality spring mattress, fan for each bed, generator electricity 24 hours a day, free laundry service, hot water showers, and high speed satellite internet with wi-fi.
- Travel insurance
- Mentawai tax
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
**Subject to availability and rates of exchange – Standard terms & conditions apply